Elements Therapeutic Massage | Health & Beauty
Coupons for Elements Therapeutic Massage
At Elements, it's our philosophy to work with you to exceed your expectations by matching the right therapist to your desired outcome. Our therapists at Elements University Park spend time with you to understand your body's problem areas and learn about any health conditions you may have, therefore customizing the experience to meet your needs.
Whether it is to provide relief from pain, release of tension, reduction of stress or simply to relax and feel your best, Elements Therapeutic Massage is committed to promoting your well-being.
Regular monthly massage provides relief to people of all ages and all walks of life from the competitive athlete to the home gardener or the over-stressed business person.
Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension. Massage has proven to be beneficial in treating sleep disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, lower back pain, immunity suppression, spinal cord injury, autism, cancer-related fatigue, post-operative care, age-related disorders, infertility, eating disorders, smoking cessation and depression.
Here's why: Massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach to well-being based on the body's natural ability to heal itself.
• Massage therapy provides many benefits, such as:
• Improves range of motion and decreases discomfort associated with lower back pain.
• Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.
• Reduces muscle spasms and cramping.
• Reduces recovery time for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent risk of muscle strain.
• Increases joint flexibility.
• Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
• Increases circulation, which allows the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
• Stimulates the lymph system, the body's natural defense, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer.
• Releases endorphins, the body's natural painkiller. For this reason, massage is incorporated in treatment for chronic illnesses, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
• Reduces post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduces and realigns scar tissue after healing has occurred.
• Contributes to shorter labor, helping to reduce tearing, as well as reducing the need for medication in pregnant women.